Monday, March 28, 2011

Copy Homework

In this beautiful evening, Alex and Sam are doing their respective school work in their respective rooms. Earlier in the day, Alex has requested Sam to legally download (yes, legally it is. don't you doubt that) a song for her. It is a Chinese song - 我是一只小小鸟 by Ding Dang, which indeed is a very nice song.

Anyways, after Alex received the song from Sam, she makes a copy and sends it back to him. Sam is perplexed by her act.


Sam: Hey. Why did you send the song back to me?

Alex: Eh? What's wrong?

Sam: I already have it, that's how I sent the song to you in the first place.

Alex: Yea. I know. But we have been doing this for a long time.

Sam: What have we been doing?

Alex: You lend your homework to me; I copy; I return it to you. Thus, you send a song to me; I copy; I send it back to you. Isn't it how this thing work?

No comments:

Post a Comment