Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

So Alex and Sam were on the road back to their residence, while Alex heard this song sang by Britney Spears on the radio. She liked it; she asked Sam to look for the song and send to her later in the day.

In the night, Alex receives a file with the extension of .mp3. Upon seeing that, she furiously (yes, she gets angry easily) walks towards Sam's room and frantically knocks on his door. Sam opens the door.


Alex: What the hell?

Sam: You took my line.

Alex: Yea. So, what?

Sam: Nothing. What's up?

Alex: Where's my song?!

Sam: I already sent to your mailbox just now.

Alex: That isn't the song I wanted!

Sam: Yes. That is.

Alex: No. I wanted 'I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman'.

Sam: That is exactly what I sent you.

Alex: No! You sent me 'I'm A. . .Young. . . . .Lady. . . . . '.

Sam: Geddit?



Just in case you don't get it, please do not be shy to highlight the line below to check it out. We understand.

You just aren't shy, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment